Internship – Content Writer & Social Media Manager
About Engineer Pal
EngineerPal, a US based start-up, is an online community and a digital magazine that caters to engineers and tech enthusiasts. EngineerPal offers a news portal that covers engineering, technology, and science areas. It also provides a platform to connect with fellow members as well as forums to seek technical advice from other engineers.
The selected intern will work on the following during the internship:
- Write compelling articles on topics in technology/engineering/science which will be viewed by millions of users worldwide.
- Manage company’s social media profiles.
- Serve as the editor responsible for content curation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing or Journalism or related fields.
- However students in 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor’s can still apply.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technology/engineering/science.
- Good understanding of social media and trending topics.
- Experience in or knowledge of web development or front-end design will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Photoshop will be a plus.
- Understanding of CMS (wordpress, joomla, etc.) and SEO will also be a plus.
- Your content will be viewed by millions of users on our website and on social media sites.
- Excellent opportunity to build a portfolio as technical writer and a social media manager.
- Possibility of converting internship to a permanent full time position contingent on your performance.
- Flexibility to work from your own home.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to jobs@[site’s domain name]